Friday 5 August 2016

Moroccan Nights - Pop-Up And Twist Panel Card


It was time for my monthly Team Training meeting this week .... and this was the Make & Take project I designed for them.

It's an amazingly 'WoW!' card and I think the best 'Fancy Fold' technique card I have come across in a long time.


When the card is opened four panels pop up. 

I came across a YouTube video by Kevin Devine who created his versions using the standard US card sizes. I wanted to use our own UK metric A4 card size, so adapted his measurements to suit.


I used the Moroccan Nights stamp set together with a couple of the papers from the coordinating Moroccan Designer Series Paper pack.

The colours used are Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy .... although the Emerald looks very Bermuda Bay-ish in these photos :o)

The sentiment comes from the Number of Years stamp set.


Supplies

No comments: