Monday 19 September 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas - Welcome Baby Cards


Well .... here's proof that the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle is not just for Christmas :o)

Here I have used it to create these cute Welcome Baby cards.

The stamp set has 5 different character images and I thought the little bear would be perfect for baby cards. 

The bundle comes with a Builder punch too, so you don't have to hand cut anything out :o)


I have no babies in my life just now, so decided to create one ready for a girl and the other for a boy - it's always good to be prepared!


Apart from the colours, the only difference between the two cards is the position of the bow.


I used the Oval Layering framelits again of course! These really are my favourites of all the different layering framelits that Stampin' Up! carry - I go to these more than any of the others. AND don't forget, until the 21st September you get 25% off the price! Check out the Special Deals in the right hand sidebar, a saving of £8.00 is fabulous on this must have product!


The sentiment comes from another stamp set - Banners & Badges.

Supplies

1 comment:

Crafting Josie said...

Cute idea and another way to use that awesome bundle!