Monday 17 April 2017

Builder Birdcage - Team Training - Make and Take


I decided to design a Double Slider card as the Make & Take for my Team Training meeting this month. These seem to be 'back in fashion' at the moment ..... and as it's been quite a few years since I last created one, I thought it would be a great project for my girls :o)


I used one of the beautiful Tassels from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment kit as the Pull .... and it works really well. I secured this with a little of the ribbon from the same kit. It's secured using a lot of Tear & Tape between the Taupe and Watermelon layers - the last thing you want is for this to come away :o) 

You just pull the Pull and the top and bottom panels emerge.


I'm still using up my 2015 - 2017 In Colours :o) Most of these are currently on backorder - BUT they are still available at the moment. Remember they will go at the end of May .... if they last that long. The In Colour products are always the first to go when the Retirement List comes out!

The sentiments are both from the Balloon Adventures stamp set.

Supplies

No comments: