Monday 17 July 2017

A Little Wild - Elephant


I have another A Little Wild Spinner card to share with you today .... this time using the cute Elephant in the set.

I coloured the Elephant using my Aqua Painter with Smoky Slate and Powder Pink ink.

The coordinating Little Loves framelits even has a matching die for the flowers!


I used the Layering Square framelits to make the Aperture. It had to be made in exactly the same place for all three layers. But running all three layers through the Big Shot together would not have worked - it's just too much for it :o)

I positioned my White mat onto my Powder Pink mat and ran them through the Big Shot together, cutting both at the same time. This works because the Whisper White is super smooth and thinner than our normal card stock. 

I separated the two mats and positioned the Powder Pink mat onto the front of the Basic Grey Base Card. I then re-inserted the Square framelit into the aperture already cut in the Pink mat ..... and ran it through the Big Shot. This cut the aperture into the front of the Base card exactly where I needed it to be. 

Supplies

No comments: